I am trying something new this week! Please click the link below to view the Weekly Update video!!
View The New Metro Address Formatting Sheet Here:
Getting to Know Your Leadership Team - Katelyn Burton
1. Number of Years in Real Estate: Almost 1 year as MCBR AE. No other Real Estate experience, but a degree in Nonprofit Management.
2. Favorite book/genre/author: Atlas Shrugged, historical fiction about royalty, Sherlock Holmes
3. Favorite food & beverage: Seattle Rolls, Aldi boxed brownies, Moscato d' Asti
4. Favorite social media platform: Facebook
5. Pet peeve: People who let dogs ride unsecured in the back of trucks. (Literally a PET peeve, lol)
6. Favorite season: I love elements of all of them!
7. Favorite animal/pet: Almost anything furry and 4-legged.
8. Favorite TV show at the moment: Outlander & Chicago PD
9. Something on your bucket list: To work with chimpanzees. (Other than my son! HAHAHA)
10. Little known/surprising fact about you: I enjoy rap & R&B music from the earlier 2000's.
This Getting To Know The Team exercise was mainly meant for the Board of Directors, but as I work with many of you daily, I feel it's important for you to know a little about me as well! Plus I'd never ask the Board to do something like this if I wasn't willing to do it myself!
My In Office Hours This Week:
Monday: 7:45a - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 7:45a - 1:30pm
Wednesday: 7:45a - 4:00pm
Thursday: 7:45a - 4:00pm
Friday: 7:45a - 3:00pm
I'm also joining in on many of the NAR Conference Virtual events this week, so if I don't answer the phone right when you call, I will try to call back after the session is over.