September Membership Meeting
Join us for the Installation of officers and new members. Jean Stefaniak, 2018-2019 WRA Chairman of the Board will be our speaker.
WHEN: Thursday, September 20, 2018
WHERE: Machut’s Supper Club, 3911 Lincoln Ave, Two Rivers
TIME: 5:00 pm Social, 6:00 pm Dinner
COST: $20.00 per person
Please RSVP by Thursday, September 13th at Noon. Cancellations without 24 hour notice will be invoiced and attending without an RSVP to Diane you will be invoiced a $5.00 fee to have more food prepared.
Continuing Education DVD Sessions
We are offering CE DVD sessions held at the board office this October. We will be offering Courses 1-4 and two electives on DVD and then take the exam all here at the board office. Each session will be $15.00. The dates are: October 2nd, 9th and 23rd. Click to see the registration sheet for complete details.
The website committee is looking for new members to assist with maintaining and making updates to the website. We will train on how to make updates. If you are interested, please let Diane know at 973-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master Lock Notes from August 16th Meeting
Thank you to those who were able to stop in, email or call with questions. We were able to answer questions and have a better understanding of the system.
- It has been brought up that the door of the key compartment will sometimes lock and the door won’t shut until the code is reentered or the unlock door button has been pressed on the app. If you start to close the door and the prongs come in contact with the box, but then you don’t close it completely, the box will think it’s locked. The same thing can happen with the shackle. If you put the shackle on, but don’t wait to hear it engage and pull the shackle out right away, it will think that the shackle has been put on.
- Going forward, we will send out an email to let everyone know that an update has been pushed out. Your phone will update based on how you have your phone set to update within the Settings on your phone.
- Some members have been asking about having to sign in to the site on their phone each time. This is based on how you have your internet browser on your phone or computer set up. It is not based on the Master Lock app or website.
- Before you head out to an appointment. Make sure you have refreshed your keys within the app while you are in a place with good internet reception. This will only take a couple minutes (remember, there are over 600 keys currently) and then the keys are good for seven days. If you do this once you get to a showing, it might take longer due to connections.
- At the top of your app there are two buttons, Authorized|Awake, if you go to the awake side, push any button on the box, you will immediately see it instead of having to search or scroll on the authorized side.
- When calling tech support, please identify yourself as being with Manitowoc County Board of Realtors. Tech support’s number is 1-866-760-1936 it is also below in the Weekly Update email.
MCBR Features & Benefits
A committee is being formed to discuss and promote the features and benefits of being a MCBR member. If you are interested, please let Diane know at 973-7748 or email@example.com.
Master Lock Tech Support
The Tech Support number for Master Lock is 1-866-760-1936. Please identify yourself as a member of the Manitowoc County Board of Realtors.
Our account name is MCBRealtors
Website to be using https://beta.masterlockvault.com/MCBRealtors/Account/Login/
Facebook page and Website
Have you joined the MCBR Facebook page? This closed group is open to all members and affiliates. Send us a request so we can add you to our page!
See posts from the Board, other members, photos and register for upcoming events!
Check out our newly revised website! https://mcbrealtors.org/
- 9/4 Lori Hagenow
- 9/4 Kyra Behringer
- 9/8 Rosemary Mathies
- 9/9 Nicole Turk
- 9/12 Tracy Becker
- 9/12 Gabrielle Becker
- 9/16 Daniel Wergin
- 9/17 Shelly Propson
- 9/18 Kevin Ramminger
- 9/21 Lori Koschnick
- 9/26 Victoria Neelis
- 9/26 Jill Pope
- 9/26 Lisa Van Lanen
- 9/29 Jessie Bohm
- Theresa Gipson has joined Action Realty
- Ann Delsman has joined Coldwell Banker TREG – Brillion Group
Upcoming Events – 2018
September 17th – 18th – WRA Annual Convention, Kalahari Resort and Convention Center
September 20th – Membership Meeting, Machut’s Supper Club, Two Rivers, 5 pm Cocktails, 6 pm Dinner
October 15th – Board of Directors Meeting, 8:30 am, Board Office