DR Director to sit on Board of Directors
We are looking for a new DR Director to serve on the 2018-2019 Board of Directors.
Please see the job description below and by October 12th let Jill Pope, 920-539-3017 or Diane Wallander, 920-973-7748, know if you are interested.
Basic Function: Actively participates in the work of the board of directors; focuses on the best interests of the association rather than personal interests and supports the association in all its goals and activities.
- Attend all Board of Directors meetings to weigh all recommendations coming to the board from operating committees and on those recommendations in the best interest of all association members
- Attend Association events
- Set aside approximately 90 minutes to adequately give proper attention each meeting board meeting deserves. Prepare for board meetings and comment on minutes and reports
- Understands how to read the budget of the association and ask questions if necessary
- Be responsible for designated Committee or Committees and make a commitment to participate actively in committee work
- Be the contact person for the DR Members in case of questions or concerns
- Carry out other duties and activities as directed by the President
October Membership Meeting
Join us for a Q & A with our Appraiser panel.
WHEN: Thursday, October 18, 2018
WHERE: Harrigan Parkside Gathering Center, 620 N Water St, Manitowoc (additional parking next door at 612 N Water St, Harrigan Parkside Chapel)
TIME: 11:30 am, Lunch
COST: $20.00 per person
Please RSVP by Thursday, October 11th at Noon. Cancellations without 24 hour notice will be invoiced and attending without an RSVP to Diane you will be invoiced a $5.00 fee to have more food prepared.
The website committee is looking for new members to assist with maintaining and making updates to the website. We will train on how to make updates. If you are interested, please let Diane know at 973-7748 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Continuing Education DVD Sessions – CE Needs to be renewed by December 14, 2018
The Board is offering CE DVD sessions being held at the board office in October.
We will be offering Courses 1-4 and Electives C & D. Participants will watch the course on DVD and take the exam in the conference room at the board office. Each class session is $15.00.
The dates are: October 2nd, 9th and 23rd. Please see the registration sheet for complete details.
If a licensee earned their license between 01/01/2017 – 10/1/18, they must complete 17/18 CE, regardless of whether the licensee is licensed to a firm/broker or not licensed to a firm/broker.
If someone earns their license 10/2/18 – 12/31/18, they are not required to complete 17/18 CE.
Appraiser Question Request
Our October meeting is going to feature an appraiser panel. If you have a question that you would like included during this Q & A, please send to Peggy Kadow email@example.com or Diane Wallander firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master Lock Tech Support
The Tech Support number for Master Lock is 1-866-760-1936. Please identify yourself as a member of the Manitowoc County Board of Realtors.
Our account name is MCBRealtors
Website to be using https://beta.masterlockvault.com/MCBRealtors/Account/Login/
Facebook Page and Website
Have you joined the MCBR Facebook page? This closed group is open to all members and affiliates. Send us a request so we can add you to our page!
See posts from the Board, other members, photos and register for upcoming events!
Check out our newly revised website! http://mcbrealtors.org/
- 10/1 Ken Schafer
- 10/2 Chad Hoerth
- 10/3 Judy Carey
- 10/7 Kelly Vanderstelt
- 10/8 Mark Kitzerow
- 10/11 Corey Krueger
- 10/16 Randy Voda
- 10/17 Tom Tadych
- 10/21 Joan Prigge
- 10/21 Steve Mantia
- 10/24 Judy Ferry
- 10/30 Kathy Wanek-Larsen
- Keegan Bartow has joined Aspire Real Estate Group.
- Jeremy Haese has joined Keller Williams.
- Kim Novy has left real estate.
Upcoming Events – 2018
October 9th – CE courses 3 & 4 on DVD, 8:30 am, Board Office
October 15th – Board of Directors Meeting, 8:30 am, Board Office
October 18th – Membership Meeting, 11:30 am, Harrigan Parkside Gathering Center
October 23rd – CE courses C & D on DVD, 8:30 am, Board Office
October 25th – New Member Orientation, 1 pm – 3 pm, Board Office